Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing #8

There would be numerous mashups you could use for the classroom and many benefits from each one. Big Huge Labs offers a jigsaw mashup that would be a good tool to use in the classroom. You could create your own jigsaw puzzles with images of your choice. You could also use the Mappr mashup for your classroom. These are just two of the ones I like best for the classroom. I also liked the mosaic maker from Big Huge Labs also. The mosaic maker could be used in the classroom or for personal use to make a collage of photos of an event or person.

In doing the 23 things exercise I am becoming more comfortable about the public sharing. I have not shared any photos of my kids publicly and do not think I would feel comfortable with doing so until they are older. For the most part with it just being images of things that I have shared I am okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment