Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is it the end or only the beginning

I have found many tools that I intend to continue to use, but I am so loving the Animoto. Come to think of it as much as I did not want to do this blog I have enjoyed it too. I would like to keep the blog going, but that will be dependent upon time. Livebinders is another good one. It is a good place to organize worksheets, lesson plans for future use. I have full intentions to keep this and use as I finish school and use in the classroom. It was fun to play with YouTube and the mashups. There were so many other fun adventures. I have to admit with the overwhelming work load at times I did not see the purpose in some of the task, but I am glad I pushed my way through them. This has given me so much confidence in technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment