Monday, November 14, 2011

Thing # 20


YouTube is a very resourceful tool. Mainly when I have went to the site it was to find lyrics or see the video to a song. However, YouTube is so much more. Recently we have viewed videos in YouTube for the backsplash we did in our kitchen and on how to fix our door knob on our door. A word of caution though, as helpful that it may be, it has its down sides. Unfortunately there are videos on there that I do not find appropriate for me to be watching let alone children. Another down side is you can get sucked in and watch clip after clip for hours. I added this video to my blog to serve as a reminder of the impact a teacher can make on a students life. I look forward to touching a childs life, I pray that it is always for the best. As educators we need to remember that our actions establish the positive learning enviroment of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment